- Company Top
- Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms are in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Japanese Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
1) The information on this website may change at any time without any notice. This includes but is not limited to, product dimensions, finishes, manufacturing status, and availability.
2) Any information about delivery time for special orders is a guideline only and may be subject to change.
3) A small subset of products with extremely precise specifications do not have all pertinent information displayed online. Please contact a representative directly for this information.
4) Depending on the monitor and/or settings used to view this information, the product finish or colour may appear different from what it actually looks like. Please confirm by viewing the actual product.
5) The pictures on this site may have computer generated effects or be computer generated or created through collages. Not all pictures demonstrate realistic installation. Please confirm by looking at the specifications or contacting a representative.
6) The numbers on this website and in the catalogue featuring load capacity, torque, dimensions, clearance, strength, tests cleared, or any type of functionality is intended as a general reference point. They are not a guarantee of performance.
7) The information on this website only relates to components. They make no guarantee of the performance of these parts in combination with other components or inside a final product.
8) Products on this website or in the catalogue may have data which differs from the products used by customers regarding installation precision, installation formats, humidity, temperature, ingress protection, indoor/outdoor use, dimensions, materials, operations or other features.
9) When using products close to the limit of their functionality, for instance when using close to their maximum load capacity, please test on actual installations and discuss with a company representative.
10) All products are, unless otherwise specified, intended for indoor use. For exterior installations, installations near water or other severe environments, please consult with a sales representative.
11) Although best efforts have been made to maintain this site, there are times when information is wrong and will be updated.
12) For all products on this website, authorship rights for this data belongs to the company. Access to this data does not mean that these usage rights are passed to the visitor in any way or form. The user is forbidden from any activities that infringe on the company’s rights to this data in a way that extends beyond personal use including but not limited to reproduction, data manipulation, uploading, reprinting, publishing, distribution. The use of information on this website for project inquiries, for intent to use or purchase products or for intent to distribute the company’s products is allowed. Reproducing downloaded data from this website without permission, reprinting it on third parties and other related actions are not allowed.
13) The company is not liable for any loss or damages incurred from information or content on this website being reproduced or downloaded.
Recommended Web Browser
It is recommended to use the most recent version of Chrome or Microsoft Edge to view this website.
Depending on the operating system or browser you are using, it may impact whether every part of the website shows up properly.
Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd. takes great care to ensure that the contents of its website display correct information. Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd. does not accept any liability for any information related to information displayed on these pages. Sugatsune Kogyo Co. Ltd. may have links to third party website or services. Clicking on these links leaves the website of Sugatsune Kogyo Co. Ltd. Sugatsune Kogyo Co. Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for the contents of what may or may not be on these websites. Different regulations may apply to these third party websites. This includes data protection. Sugatsune Kogyo Co., Ltd. is excluded from liability for any kind of damage, breach or negligence or tortious act that may occur on third party websites.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to/from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
All rights reserved. Unless otherwise specified, all text, images, graphics and animations on Sugatsune Kogyo Co. Ltd.’s website are subject to copyright and other protection laws. There may be information on these pages which is from a third party which is subject to third party copyright. The contents of Sugatsune Kogyo Co. Ltd.’s website must not be copied, distributed, modified or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes.
For information on reproduction or use, please contact us directly.